There is a wealth of information available online for the Gifted and Talented students, parents and educators; however, finding the resources can be a daunting task. In the following sections, we have gathered a list of resources to help you connect with others in the gifted community.
- “Just What I Need” – Gifted Students’ Perceptions of One Online Learning System by Barbara Swicord, Ed.D., Jaclyn M. Chancey, & Micah N. Bruce-Davis
- The Puzzle of Differentiating Learning for Gifted Students by Barbara Swicord, Ed.D.
- Problem-Based Learning: A Promising Strategy for Gifted Students by Barbara Swicord, Ed.D.
- Underachievement in Gifted and Talented Students with Special Needs by Sally Reis and Betsy McCoach
- The Care and Feeding of Gifted Parent Groups: A Guide for Gifted Coordinators, Teachers, and Parent Advocates by Wenda Sheard, J.D., Ph.D.
- Nurturing Your Child’s Creativity by N. M. Robinson
- Counseling Issues for Gifted Students: More Issues? Special Issues? by N. M. Robinson
- Future career path of gifted youth can be predicted by age 13 by C. Benbow and D. Lubinski
- The Achievement Gap, the Education Conspiracy Against Low Income Children, and How This Conspiracy Has Dragged Down the Achievement of All Students by Dr. Joseph Renzulli
Resources for Students